How do I get Adsense approval with a blogspot blog?

I got approved my adsense account after waiting 6 months on blogger.And this year I got a simple Google Adsense Approval trick 2017 which I used this year 2017 for my clients and all my clients got fully approved (non Hosted) Adsense account within 10 days. So today I am going to share this 100% working method for getting Adsense account. Read full Article here click How to get fully approved (Non Hosted) Adsense account for blogger guaranteedly in 10 days?
How to get Adsense Approval for blogger? in 10 days this is question.
In my EarningBaba Fb Page always I got messages from blogger telling me it is 3 - 4 months still my adsense account not approved. so finally I am going to share this trick which I am trying for my clients.
First of all you watch this video to know "How to get fully approved Adsense account within 10 days guaranteedly?" Here I am gonna show you "How to approve adsense account with blogger?"
Mistakes by Bloggers
Before applying for adsense it should be considered that your blog has sufficients contents or blog posts below I wrote the full trick step by step, you should follow it.
I suggest you to post minimum 30 posts in your blog before applying for Google adsense.
Sometimes some bloggers said to me that I followed all these tricks still my Adsense account is disapproved due to insufficient content.
They said my blog has good no. of posts and good quality contents even though Google adsense rejected giving reason insufficient content.
Again bloggers doing mistakes. whenever your Adsense account is rejected, don't worry just post 5 to 6 blog posts in your blog and again resubmit you Google adsense application.
To get Non Hosted Adsense account follow these steps
1. Create a Blog with blogger with your Gmail account if you don't have Gmail account create a Gmail Account first. Create your blog with blogger click here
2. Now Buy a domain name same as your blogspot blog like http://yourdomain.com. I prefer .Com domain you can buy .org, .net, .in etc. Buy your domain name here at Rs 99
3. Configure your custom domain for blogspot blog. If you don't know, Read How to setup custom domain for blogger.
4. After setting up custom domain, now you have a complete blog or website in Blogger. Now Add content in your blog. I suggest 4 post daily and after a week 7x4 = 28 posts. 
Try to publish 30 post in these 7 days i.e You will have to publish 5 post in 2 days Then 5x4 + 2x5 = 30 Posts.
5. For getting Adsense in 10 days, one very important thing is topic or niche of your blog. I recommend you to choose educational topic like study material, professional courses, colleges etc. And buy a domain related to education.
6. After 7 days and 30 posts, apply for Adsense. You have 10% chance, that Your Adsense application will be approved in your first attempt. But generally Your application will be rejected due to insufficient content. Once rejected, wait for 3 days and post regularly. 4 post each day.


EmoticonEmoticon

Popular Posts